The Best Anti Cellulite Diet
How a Cellulite Diet can Help Get Rid of that look of “Orange Peel” Skin
The proper diet really does play a significant role in reducing and eliminating cellulite. The only thing everybody is sure about is that cellulite is caused by a degradation in the skin’s cells and connective tissues. That is what leads to the lumpy & unattractive appearance on areas like your tummy, hips, legs and buttocks.
Eating a proper anti-cellulite diet should contain lower amounts of carbohydrates (just the bad ones), reduced sodium, and fewer bad fats. What should be increased are wholesome foods with a lot of fiber that can prevent and combat the development of cellulite.
Foods that Help Get Rid of Cellulite
As was mentioned, a diet that can help reduce, prevent, and even eliminate cellulite will not be loaded with an excessively unhealthy number of carbohydrates, fat, and sodium. Instead, it is dominated by foods with nutritive and health-giving benefits.
Here is a list of just some of the best foods to get rid of cellulite which you should consider incorporating into your diet:
According to registered dietitian Juliette Kellow, vitamin C helps strengthen the skin’s connective tissue to reduce the ugly appearance of cellulite.
Try to increase the vitamin C content of your diet with daily servings of the following vegetables and fruits:
- Bell peppers (green, yellow, and red)
- Dark green vegetables (kale, spinach, broccoli, Swiss chard, and Brussels sprouts)
- Citrus fruits (oranges, Clementines, pomelos, and grapefruit)
- Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
Increasing your intake of “good” fats is not the same as consuming fatty foods in general. Beware of the “bad fats”!!! Many of the good fats are the unsaturated kind found in foods that contain rich amounts of monounsaturated & polyunsaturated Omega-3 and Omega-6:
- Seeds (flaxseed, sunflower, hemp, and chia)
- Nuts (almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, pecans, cashews)
- Cold pressed, virgin oils (olive, sunflower, grapeseed, and pumpkin)
- Beans (kidney, mungo, pinto, and navy)
Take special care to stay away from foods which contain trans fats. Those are often found in baked goods and fried foods.
According to Ben Greenfield, a respected nutritionist, one reason for developing cellulite is the breakdown of collagen, otherwise known as the protein in the connective tissues of your skin. Collagen is a kind of protein that helps strengthen skin fibers to decrease the incidence of collagen breakdown.
Here are foods which contain protein and can increase collagen production while minimizing the development of cellulite:
- Lean Meats (this means their fats have been trimmed off) like beef, pork, and poultry (chicken and turkey).
- Seafood and shellfish such as salmon, prawns, tuna (bluefin and yellowfin varieties), whelks, tilapia, crayfish, snapper, crabs, trout, squid, halibut, oysters, anchovies, scallop, shrimp, lobster and cockles. Fish eggs are also a good protein source.
- Gelatin: this protein is formed whenever collagen has been broken down, yet it can also build it again. Gelatin is derived as a by-product from the hides and bones of cows as well as pigs but can be obtained also from poultry and fish. Eating gelatin will help your body increase its collagen.
- Eggs: one of the cheapest sources of protein, the American Heart Association (AHA) claims that one egg daily is fine and won’t raise your cholesterol levels.
You may be familiar with the calcium benefits from dairy foods such as milk, yogurt, and cheese, but these are also good protein sources and are fortified with vitamin C. A really good choice which has high amounts of protein with zero cholesterol is Greek yogurt.
Removing Toxins from Your Body
To help get rid of cellulite naturally, you will benefit by removing as many toxins as possible from your body in order to improve blood circulation. You’ll have to draw out toxins which have accumulated over the years in all your organs, tissues, and cells.
You can do this by going on an unprocessed and mainly alkaline diet. As mentioned, vegetables and fruits are essential in cellulite reduction. But remember to have these vegetables and fruits raw & fresh so that they retain their alkaline ash content.
Dr. Livingston and His Cellulite Factor Solution
To make pulling all the right info together easy-peasy, you might consider checking out the Cellulite Factor Solution.
It’s a comprehensive system designed by Dr. Livingston to get rid of cellulite naturally through improvement of diet, detoxification, treatment of the lymph nodes, and his special make-at-home anti-cellulite formula.
Detoxification is the most important aspect of the Cellulite Factor System.
According to Livingston, who has a doctorate from the Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, the toxicity in our bodies is one of the leading causes of increased development of cellulite.
He’s created a diet with this in mind to successfully improve and prevent cellulite.
How the Cellulite Factor Solution Works
Addresses Blood Flow – the first step is to improve and speed up blood flow to decrease water retention puffing up in the derma tissues. He will teach you how to make your own cellulite reducing kit by using an ingredient discovered in East Africa over 1000 years ago.
What to Eat & Not – next you will learn about the specific foods that will help to slow down the development of cellulite but will also help to speed up the process of reducing it. You may already be eating some of these foods – just not at the right times and combinations. That’s actually very key. He’ll also tell you what foods to stay away from and NOT eat. You might be shocked by what you learn.
What Exercises Do & Don’t Work – killing yourself with tons of exercise won’t work and the Doc will tell you why. He’ll point you towards the correct way to exercise, although you may also want to grab a copy of Naked Beauty to take advantage of the highly targeted Symulast method to fight cellulite with exercise.
What You Get with The Cellulite Factor Solution:
- 30 Day Meal Plan – takes the guesswork out of what to eat
- 100+ Recipes Cookbook – tons of yummy cellulite reducing meal recipes
- 30 Day Success Guide – the Exact blueprint for what you need to do each day
- Special Grocery List – no guessing – have the Exact a list of the foods to buy when you go shopping
- Cellulite Busting Nutrition Guide – reveals the specific foods that slow accumulation of cellulite and melt fat away too
- Toxin Avoidance Handbook – lists what’s poisoning you in your food, skincare products & cleaning supplies
- Cellulite Busting Supplement Guide – recommendation for the only supplements that truly work for cellulite
- Cellulite Workout Generator – will create a cellulite busting exercise routine at the press of a button
What Does the Cellulite Factor System Cost?
The package price for Cellulite Factor when you visit the site through the links here on this site is just $27 (that’s $20 off the original price) and it comes with a full 8 week trial period. It’s a crazy good BARGOON at that price!!!
AND… If for some reason you are not happy, you can get a 100 %full refund – so you have nothing to lose, except cellulite.
So why keep guessing at how to beat cellulite when it’s made easy & all laid out for you in the Cellulite Factor Solution. Plus visit the official site from here now and get 3 Bonus’s too!
Get doing this diet/detox along with using the cellulite blasting exercises and kill your cellulite problem.